The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Social Security number.
- Current pay stubs or, if self-employed, your tax returns for the past two years.
- Bank statements for the past two months.
- Investment account statements for the past two months.
- Life insurance policy.
- Retirement account statements for the past two months.
- Make and model of vehicles you own and their resale value.
- Credit card account information.
- Auto loan account information.
- Personal loan account information.
IF YOU CURRENTLY OWN REAL ESTATE
- Mortgage account information.
- Home insurance policy information.
- Home equity account information (if applicable).